Hanging Japanese Paper Lantern (Chochin)
Paper lanterns are a well-known feature of Japanese culture, and their beauty is undeniable. In Kyoto’s historic alleys and in Tokyo’s neighbourhood Izakayas, these lanterns announce “Welcome to Japan!” to visitors.
- 🚚 FREE Shipping
- Our lanterns are both gorgeous and long-lasting due to the linen that encircles them. It’s easy to store and easy to bring out for display.
- Alternatively, you can keep them outside in any weather, since the material is both waterproof and weather-resistant
- Each lamp is 10 inches wide and 10 inches tall. Comes in 9 different designs.
- Lights, LEDs, candles, or any other kind of light source may be used to illuminate each Chochin.
- Height: 45cm, Diameter: 25cm