Refunds and Returns
Please refer to the refund policy on the product you want to purchase. This refund policy will be provided by our vendors/partners.
Cancel or Amend Your Order
It is possible to cancel or make changes to your order before it is dispatched.
– To cancel your order, please contact us and we will cancel the order for you immediately.
– To removed items please contact us and let us know the changes you require. We are unable to add items due to payment authorisation limits.
Returning Unwanted Items
Japan Nakama operates a returns policy in accordance with the UK Consumer Contracts Regulations allowing you to return any item within 14 days of receiving delivery of your order. Please note that any postage costs incurred when returning your items during this period will be at your own cost, unless the item is damaged, or was sent in error. If an order was placed with a promotional discount on postage, this may affect your refund amount if your total spend is no longer above the delivery offer requirements.
This policy does not extend to any items which have been opened or whose seal has been broken, perishable items (such as chilled, bakery or vegetable items), sealed audio, video recordings or computer software (which have been unsealed), and also does not include the refund of services carried out by Japan Nakama as part of your contract (eg handling costs). Items must be returned in pristine and resalable condition. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note that any refunds made for incorrectly ordered items are subject to a 50p processing charge per order. This is to cover the processing fee that is charged by our payment service provider, Stripe.
After the 14 day period we will be more than happy to accept items for return in any of the following cases:
– The item was found to be damaged or faulty. We will either replace the item or give you a full refund (including postage costs). Please state which option you would prefer. If you require a replacement, we will wait to receive the faulty copy from you before dispatching a new one. Please note that a refund is only applicable within the first 30 days after purchase. After this time, we will only attempt to repair or supply a replacement item.
– The item was incorrectly supplied. If we have made a mistake in fulfilling your order, a full refund (including postage costs) will be given.
– It must be in pristine and resalable condition.
– It must be accompanied by a copy of the delivery note or receipt.
Please email us at [email protected] to authorise your return and we will then provide you with the return address that is applicable to your order
While we our vendors/partners are very careful when they pack the boxes, delicate items can occasionally get damaged during transit. If you have received any damaged items, please accept our apologies and contact us as soon as possible so we can arrange a refund or resend the item.
Missing or Incorrect Items
If you find that any item(s) are missing from your order:
– Please first carefully check the full contents of your parcel.
– If you still cannot find your missing item(s), please contact us immediately so that we can arrange either a full refund or to resend your item(s).
If you have received an incorrect item(s):
– Please first carefully check your delivery note and see if your incorrect item(s) are not substitutes for out-of-stock items.
– If you are sure the item(s) are incorrect, please contact us immediately so that we can send the correct item(s).
– We may ask you to return the incorrect item(s). If this is the case we will cover any return postage costs.